The DHS National Board review course is a comprehensive review of the information that is found on the Dental Hygiene National Board Exam. Students receive an in-depth refresher on numerous dental hygiene subject areas and the opportunity to complete practice Board exam questions for each subject. Special emphasis is placed on the case-based format as well as the modern computer test format. As part of reviewing practice exam questions, you will learn the rationale behind the answers for these questions.
All of the subjects included on the National Board Exam are covered during the seminar. Special attention is also given to Board format, and students are also introduced to a variety of stress management and study techniques for better test-taking.
- Oral and Dental Anatomy
- Community Dental Health
- Clinical Dental Hygiene/Ethics
- Patient Assessment/Management
- Dental Materials (Supportive Treatment)
- Special Needs Patients
- Oral Pathology
- Three full days of subject review presented by world-renowned faculty.
- Personal access to speakers during and after the review course. Our speakers have one goal: to help you pass the exam. Each speaker shares his or her email address with students who have questions after the seminar when they are studying for the Exam. As a DHS attendee, you will have your own National Board “personal trainer” to ask questions of and to clarify information.
- A complete review book with over 400 pages of speaker notes, colored photos, diagrams, charts and sample Bd. questions.
- NEW: An interactive Mock Board with complete with case studies. This is a comprehensive practice Board exactly like the one you will receive on test day. We are the ONLY review company that offers this exclusive test!
- A complimentary tote bag to carry all your preparation items.
- Brain food! DHS provides lunch on first two days of seminar.
- The DHS Pass Guarantee. In the unlikely event that students do not pass the Board after taking the DHS review course, they may take ONE DHS review course at no charge.
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment. Easy-to-see PowerPoint presentations with many clinical photos and easy-to-understand diagrams.
- Fun, interactive “mental breaks” during the seminar, including door prizes and student/faculty interaction make the long study days exciting and enjoyable.
- Exclusive DHS E-Professor access after you leave the seminar, right up until test day.
- DHS app with pop questions and mock test to help you prepare on the go.
DHS review courses are held in luxury hotels or large convention centers, all of which offer our attendees a special room rate well below their regular prices. All of the hotels are very accommodating to our attendees and will make every effort to make your stay at the hotel enjoyable.
Individuals who are no longer in school may attend the a Dental Hygiene Seminars review course to receive continuing education credit.
Sorry, but no we do not sell our comprehensive review book independently from the seminar and the information in the review book is strictly copyrighted. The book is included in your seminar price.
You must register for the seminar at least 7 days prior to take advantage of the advertised fee. Registration “at the door” is $450. Only cashier check, money order, or cash will be accepted at that time. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR.
As long as you present a photo ID that matches the name on your registration, you will be able to gain entry into the seminar for which you’ve registered. Also keep in mind that you can always log in to our interactive student section with your email address and DHS PIN number to retrieve your confirmation letter.
DHS must be notified in writing a minimum of 90 days prior to the seminar for special accommodations, but these can be provided to you during the review course.
Our guarantee policy allows any DHS attendee who does not pass the National Board Exam to attend one future session at no charge. This is not a money back guarantee, but does ensure you will get another review course free of charge.
Full refunds are given up to 30 days prior to the seminar minus a $100 processing fee. No refunds are given after that date.