Insure your future - Attend the #1 Review Course in the nation -DHS!
You will understand what makes DHS #1 and your Board scores will prove it!
|Dental Hygiene Seminars, Inc. Vs. Online Review's|
|Considering an online review for your National Boards? Be sure you know what you are paying for! How many hours of instruction will you receive? What is the cost per hour? What do you get? How do we compare to an online review. Find out why we are the BEST review whether it be in person at a seminar, or online at home! Click Here.|
|There are many questions to ask yourself when choosing an online seminar. Consider the following points before spending your hard earned money and time on an online impersonal review.|
• How many hours of actual instruction will you receive? DHS covers every topic on the Board with a LIVE PERSONAL Review for 27 hours. Online reviews only offer 12 hours of lecture with limited topics. • How long has the review been offered? DHS has 19 years experience and expertise to help you pass the exam your first and only time! Don’t trust your Board review to first time presenters.
• Can you get questions answered? At the DHS review course, you will make eye contact with the speakers and be assured that any questions will be answered LIVE AND IN PERSON.• Are you provided you with a Mock Board? DHS is the only review that provides you with a Mock Board - otherwise, it’s like playing in the Super Bowl without prior game experience.
• How long do you have access to the online review? Online review access stops 30 days after the seminar. Unless you are planning on taking the National Board prior to March 14th, an online course may not be in your best interest.
• What do you receive? DHS offers you a 500+ page comprehensive review book and interactive Mock Board. Our material doesn’t expire. You will have everything you need to study prior to the exam. Also, there are no printing costs, technical issues, or internet required
.• Do they stay in touch once the review is finished? DHS offers the exclusive E-professor program that gives students personalized review questions, tips and encouragement before, during and after the seminar! Also, after the seminar, through AndyRDH.com, you will receive tips on finding clinical Board patients, clinical Board tips, resumé advice, job-seeking hints and more! Only for DHS attendees!
• How much "per hour" will your review course cost? The DHS seminar cost provides you the best value for your money and offers the lowest price per hour of lecture in compari-son to all other seminars on the market.• Is there a guarantee if you don't pass the Board? DHS offers a written guarantee for students who don't pass the examination. Online reviews don’t offer any guarantees
• Students opinions? As our testimonials show, students who have experienced multiple reviews all prefer DHS as their #1 choice. DHS attendees love the seminar and book so much that it is often a highlight of their hygiene school memories. Also, students keep their review book for years in clinical practice as a comphensive reference.